Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So Excited!

Yesterday was retirval day and Dr. Hurst hunted and retrieved 17 eggs. All went well for the procedure. I was in some pretty good pain while in recovery so I did get some demerall and nausea medicine. Brandon and I got home at noon and I slept off and on for the rest of the day. I woke up this morning and noticed the pain was better. The only side effect was a bad headache. So I will be taking it easy for the rest of the day. I just got the call from the nurse that of the 17 eggs 13 are fertilized and doing well. They think our transfer will probably be Saturday, but it could be Thursday and they will let us know tomorrow.

Yesterday felt like my wedding day all over again. I was so excited to feel like this journey is really starting and our family is growing. Thank you to everyone for all of your love and support.

2 comments:

  1. 13 of 17! Don't know much about this, but that sounds awesome. Stay positive! You two are gonna be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this sounds very promising to say the least! Pins and Needles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete