Saturday, March 13, 2010

Transfer Day

Transfer day was Thursday which was day 3 after the retrieval. Dr. Hurst picked the best 2 eggs and just like snapping your fingers they were inside. Brandon was with me the whole time and got to see the process step by step. I was on valium and a little loopy so he had some fun joking with me until the doctors came in and the jokes kept going. I was there for a total of 4 hours and went right to bed when we got home and have been in and out since. I am to be on bed rest until tomorrow morning and then I am still supposed to take it easy for 4 days. I am very excited about the outcome, but if you asked me today what I wanted it would be a big breakfast outside of my house and then more and more activities planned. I know I have to take it easy so Brandon is doing a great job of keeping me busy.

1 comment:

  1. Ash, I have not visited this in a while and so enjoyed reading about the past few weeks. SO EXCITING. Please keep the readers posted. We are all in this with you! xxx

    ReplyDelete